The J-NET Analogue-Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel with networking capabilities is designed to facilitate the configuration of wide area fire alarm and detection systems. The J-NET FACP includes Main Panel and Sub-panel and has following functions:
- receiving signals from connected addressable fire detectors and input-output devices,
- processing messages from addressable I/O devices and producing control signals in the system outputs in accordance with programmed algorithms,
- indication of Alarm, Fault, Disable states by sound and visual means,
- indication of location of detected Fire/Fault alerts,
- recording messages about Alarm, Fault, Disable states in the event log,
- monitoring the system functional integrity and indication of any trouble,
- supplying power to loop devices.