BKP-1 (БКП-1) fire-rated (fire-resistant) junction boxes are are designed to ensure increased fire survivability for safety-critical electrical circuits such as:
- fire alarm notification appliance,
- emergency lighting system up to 50 V,
- central fire alarm monitoring systems,
- other systems used during fire fighting and rescue operations.
1. БКП-1М - used for internal and external connections to the main circuit.
2. БКП-1МР (with protective resistors) - used to connect fire alarm notification appliances (sounders, beacons), to add up to 2 spurs or to extend the main circuit.
3. БКП-1МП (with jumpers) - used to connect 2-wire cables and form spurs with additional elements (resistor, fuse, etc.).
For BKP-1 models images and internal connection diagrams see the Documentation tab.