The BKP-2 Fire Rated Junction Box is designed for use in electrical circuits up to 400 V to configure power suppply and data cable lines. The BKP-2 Fire Rated Junction Box is used for making trunk cable branches and extension, connecting electrical equipment to the trunk cable.
The BKP-2 Fire Rated Junction Box is intended for use in:
- fire alarm notification system,
- fire alarm and emergency lighting,
- central fire alarm monitoring,
- fire protection system monitoring,
- other systems used in firefighting and rescue operations.
The BKP-2 Fire Rated Junction Box models.
|BKP-2 Model Name||Number of Terminals||Rated Insulation Voltage||Enclosure Type*|
|M2-14||4||380 V AC||M (small)|
|M2-16||6||380 V AC||M|
|M3-14||4||50 V AC/120 V DC||M|
|M3-16||6||50 V AC / 120 V DC||M|
|B2-18||8||380 V AC||B (big)|
|B2-16||6||380 V AC||B|
|B3-18||8||50 V AC / 120 V DC||B|
|B3-16||6||50 V AC / 120 V DC||B|
* Enclosure dimensions see in Technical Data tab below.